TO PURCHASE ONE OF MEREDITH'S ORIGINAL WORKS OF ART:
You may contact us directly by calling 706-364-2258 or emailing email@example.com. Click on the gallery thumbnail image you like, the artwork's image enlargement and details will appear. Please identify the artwork you would like to purchase by its complete title and item #.
EACH SYMBOLIC ART IMAGE FROM VOICE OF FLYING INK IS:
- An original work of art created, signed and sealed by Meredith W. McPherson.
- Brushed in Chinese ink (and color) on handmade Red Star brand Xuan paper.
- Wet-mounted using traditional Chinese archival mounting techniques.
- Ready to frame.
- Accompanied by label text including symbolism and origins of the Chinese character(s) portrayed.
- Shipped rolled inside a sturdy shipping tube.
- Please note that because of their flexibility due to traditional wet-mounting techniques, these works of art are rolled inside a tube for shipping to provide the safest possible means of delivery. Upon receipt, you simply unroll the art and it will lie flat again ready for framing.
MEREDITH IS CONTINUALLY CREATING NEW WORKS OF ART:Please check our website often to view new creations. To arrange a studio/gallery visit, or to enquire about purchasing, commissions and Chinese calligraphy lessons, please call 706-364-2258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
Orders shipped within the Continental U.S. will be charged a shipping and handling rate of $15 per order. Please email or call for a price quote to ship Internationally, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Orders normally ship via US Postal Service and require your complete Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Telephone Number. You will be required to sign a USPS receipt confirmation form indicating you have received the merchandise.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the fine artwork you receive. Our RETURN POLICY is as follows:
- The customer must notify us by calling 706-364-2258 or email email@example.com within 2 days of receipt of merchandise that they wish to return the merchandise.
- The customer is responsible for a 10% restocking fee, all shipping costs, and any duty or tariff charges.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
If you receive a damaged artwork, please contact us immediately.
- We take responsibility for pursuing insurance claims on merchandise lost or damaged in shipping.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not under any circumstances share any information whatsoever that you supply us.